A day of eating chicken and orange juice and I’m back to baseline.
I think I’ve lost IQ points over the past month. I just don’t think as well anymore. I can’t string together sentences and organize thoughts into a cohesive pattern anymore. I hope that comes back.
I guess I could talk about the supplements I’m using right now.
For adrenal fatigue issues I’m taking
To kill the nonsense in my gut:
- Biocidin – 1 capsule 3x/day
To repair leaky gut:
For general nutrition and detoxification:
- Multivitamin (with bioavailable forms of B vitamins) – 1 capsule 2x/day
- N-Acetyl Cysteine – 2x/day
- Milk Thistle – 1 capsule/day
- Vitamin D – 5000 IU 1x/day
- Vitamin K – 1 mg (1 drop)/day
- Vitamin A – 10,000 IU (4 drops)/day
And then I’m still taking the following prescription medications:
- Hydrochlorothiazide (for hypertension)
- Methyldopa (for hypertension)
- Hydrocortisone (to address symptoms of adrenal fatigue)
This supplement regimen has been pieced together over the last 2 years – these are the brands and doses that have worked well for me up to this point.
I’m thinking about adding in a calcium supplement and turmeric.
I keep track of everything with this gizmo: