It’s been a while – I’m so busy now that I’m working full time that I can’t seem to make time to write. I have labs to post at some point, but not today. I’m ready for bed. Bottom lining it today:
- My cortisol is low. I’m all adrenal fatigue-y.
- No H. Pylori, no parasite, no yeast/fungal overgrowth.
- I do have a bad bacteria which may be responsible for my depression, anxiety, and bloating.
- I have deficiencies of B vitamins and other assorted nutrients, as well as a methylation issue.
- I’m currently taking about 15 new supplements to fix myself. One day I’ll list them.
- Wish I had more time.
- Low carb isn’t going well. I feel like crap when I go all day without eating any dense source of carbohydrates. My functional med practitioner says that maybe the supplements will help with that. I’m not sure low-carb is the right thing to do anyway. I felt better eating Peaty, but my blood sugar and triglycerides weren’t happy.
- I’ve started exercising – just walking on the treadmill on my lunch breaks.
I need sleep.